Jesse is the Owner of Fans First Entertainment, who owns and operates the Savannah Bananas and the Gastonia Grizzlies. Cole and his teams have been featured on MSNBC, CNN, and multiple times on ESPN. Cole is an in-demand keynote speaker and author.
The Savannah Bananas have sold out 32 straight games, broke the league attendance record, Savannah attendance record and have a waiting list in the thousands for tickets for the 2018 season.
In This Episode, we talk about:
- Designing the perfect a fan experience
- Creating great tough points for fans
- Whatever is normal, do the exact opposite
- Think about the after experience as much as you think about the before experience
- Creating attention before marketing
- Stop caring about what people think
- Stop thinking – Start doing
- & MUCH more!
1 piece of advice he wishes he was told when he started his journey: “Stay hungry to learn every day”
#1 Goal in the next 12 months: Wanting to inspire millions of people to live a better life
Best Way to Follow his Journey:
- Great show for ayone looking to grow and improve ther business!February 19, 2018 by Dan Moyle from United States
I enjoy the passion and excitement Zach brings to his interviews. He finds great guests with helpful advice and terrific stories, and he lets them shine. This is a great show for ayone looking to grow and improve ther business!
- Fun show loaded with valueFebruary 15, 2018 by Eric - Narrow Bridge Finance from United States
Zach is a great host! No matter what type of business you're in, this show can help you grow your client base and reach better success in your businesss.
- Great host and contentJanuary 30, 2018 by Taepib from United States
Zach is a great host and made me feel very welcome and comfortable to share my area of expertise. This is a must listen for marketing and business guidance for your business.
- Great ideas in every episode!January 4, 2018 by JeffMorrisHelicx from United States
Zach does a great show. Very professional with a touch of fun. Plus every show you get to walk away with a great idea for obtaining clients for your business. Enjoy listening to the show immensely and enjoyed being interviewed. Sign up and add it to your podcast feed. Excellent!
- Zach’s the Real DealNovember 17, 2017 by YellowTuxJesse from United States
As a recent guest of the podcast, it was my first time being introduced to Zach and the show. Immediately, I was excited because of Zach’s energy. He’s hungry to learn and share everything he can! You can tell this is just the start for Zach and this show is definitely making a difference! Tune in, you won’t regret it!
- Tactical and actionable!November 6, 2017 by horsegirldsi from United States
I love this podcast. As a new service based business owner, it's given me actionable advice on how to get clients and build my business (plus a healthy dose of inspiration!)
- Fantastic podcast for entrepreneurs!October 30, 2017 by stacyisermann from United States
As a business owner, I’m always engaged in learning and listening to others, yearning for advise and information. I enjoy hearing stories of where others came from, the “mountains” they climbed and where they are now. Thank you Zach for compiling these interesting conversations and questions! I look forward to each podcast!!! Rock on everyone! #togetherwerebettter
- Real-Time Influencers sharing their secrets to success!October 13, 2017 by EvanchessnavE from United States
So many times people has quit on customer acquisition... This is a relevent podcast! Phenomenal and game-changing on every level!
- Hit the nail on the head!September 27, 2017 by Pschang3 from United States
This podcast has seriously given me actionable tips and strategies on how to get some new clients. I'm loving each of the episodes so far and look forward to listening to all the others to come!
- Phenomenal Value!September 27, 2017 by Reviewertron from United States
I just stumbled upon this as of episode 04 and binge listened to every single episode today! Loving the value that's in the episodes - I own a B2B business and have learned something from each episode, even the B2C guests!
- Awesome!September 27, 2017 by SmithMorse3 from United States
Wonderful podcast. Zach is a great host, and the material can be of benefit for everyone! Your energy and positivity is contagious and will absolutely keep me listening!
- Great information!September 26, 2017 by Shannon. Gam from United States
As a hairstylist, I'm constantly striving to be better, bring in new clients & retain existing clients. This podcasts offers extremely valuable, real life tips and techniques to do just that!
- Top quality showSeptember 25, 2017 by parker bettendorf from United States
Perfect listen for people who are in the business of meeting great people
- Awesomefest of Business PodcastsSeptember 23, 2017 by Hero Von Awesome from United States
I absolutely love this Podcast! I subscribed and am looking forward to future episodes! I really like how Zach asks good questions and then just let's the person talk. Often the host will interject a lot and it takes away from what the guest is actually saying. I also really like the podcast length. Anything over 30 minutes and I rarely will listen to it. This was perfect and usually I'm disappointed that it is over. I want more!! Outstanding choice of guests to feature and the to build up to who they are so is well done. This enables the listener to know to know the value of what this person is saying and that they are a real expert. Love it and highly recommend listening, especially if you are an entrepreneur or at all related to sales
- Lots of Great Content for Entrepreneurs of all AgesSeptember 21, 2017 by Reed Bentzinger from United States
This podcast is full of tips that can flat-out improve the trajectory of your business and your life. Each episode, Zach combines the expertise of his guest with his own real-life entrepreneurial struggles, successes, failures, and advice to give listeners the low-down on what it takes to get going and get clients. Tune in! You won't regret it!
- Love these podcasts!September 21, 2017 by misslaurenhayden from United States
I’m a student dietitian and working student. And that doesn’t even count life outside of school and work. So it can be overwhelming at times to say the least! I love how Zach’s podcasts focus on the positive, don’t procrastinate, to not ever give up and most of all, keep pushing foward!
- FINALLY!September 21, 2017 by SIDSTL from United States
Just like the title says: FINALLY! Someone was bold enough to say that social media is not for everyone. I work as the Director of Athletic Communications at a university in the St. Louis area where social media is our biggest communicator. Zach had the guts to come out and say the exact thing that everyone else in my position has been saying for years! His truthfulness along with his experience growing up in the “Birth of Social Media” makes his podcasts a must listen to anyone who wants to further their career in the business industry!
- 5+ starsSeptember 21, 2017 by kuklom4090 from United States
Stop what you're doing, subscribe to this podcast now! Zach is extremely knowledgeable and well versed in his craft. Full of greats ideas and interesting to listen to. Have you subscribed yet? ....Okay, good >:)
- Learned a lot!September 21, 2017 by Fvhcjfdv from United States
Get ready to take notes! Zach is great about showcasing young innovated business owners who are not scared to share their secrets and passion for entrepreneurship. If you're into social media marketing, you're cheating yourself if you're not tuning in.
- Much needed!September 21, 2017 by Al13562 from United States
This message is valuable, practical and inspiring!
- Amazing!September 21, 2017 by Katie.V from United States
This podcast is awesome! Zach has so many tips and gives great advice that is valuable to anyone willing to listen! Not only that, but it's interesting and entertaining, and is something I really enjoy listening to!
- YES, YES, YES!September 21, 2017 by Wizzie91123456789 from United States
Great podcast filled with advice! Looking forward for more episodes to come. Highly recommend.
- Love this podcast!September 21, 2017 by KoryKahley from United States
Zack is awesome thanks for putting this together dude!
- Zach gets it.September 21, 2017 by Podcasting4Business from United States
From his perfectly crisp radio voice to his knack of interviewing interesting guests, Zach is overqualified to teach you what it takes to acquire, keep & scale paying customers. Get into this show by subscribing today!
- Very enjoyableSeptember 21, 2017 by ShortgirlLys from United States
Absolutely loved listening to episode 2! It was very informational & it was insightful to hear Brandon's story & how he is finding success at such a young age. Anyone who is trying to build a business & learn more about effective networking through the different forms of social media would definitely benefit by listening to this podcast!
- The ultimate sales "how to" guideSeptember 21, 2017 by Director_Bob from United States
This podcast is so valuable that I hope my competition doesn't find out about it! Each episode features a guest who has mastered the art of getting clients - business leaders with hugely successful businesses - and basically they tell you how to do what they did. It's like buying a dozen sales strategy books and finding out someone has gone through them and highlighted just the important stuff for you. The hosts asks the questions I would ask if I had the opportunity to pick the brain of these business leaders. This podcast makes me feel like I have a team of mentors helping to make my business successful. I look forward to each new episode. Bravo!
- Really cool, unknown guests w/ great insightSeptember 21, 2017 by Chinstrap crazy from United States
The more business podcasts you listen to, the more you hear the same guests over and over with the same advice. Not sure how he did it, but Zach managed to find really cool guests that nobody's heard of in the podcast world. Really refreshing.
- 5 STARS LISTEN!September 21, 2017 by d_walsh from United States
Zach is awesome and I highly recommend giving him a listen. Great advice and tips! Positive energy and great guy. Love to listen to!
- Wow! What I've been anticipating!!September 21, 2017 by EvanchessnavE from United States
So excited for this Podcast. This topic resonates with so many in the entrepreneural world!
- LOVING this show so far!September 20, 2017 by Quiet Hustler from United States
Finally a podcast that gives practical advice with no fluff. Jumps straight to the point on creative ways to actually get clients!
- Highly recommend for anyone in businessSeptember 20, 2017 by Calvin Shoop from United States
Great, actionable tips from proven entrepreneurs and salesman. Really impressed at the guests already on the show. Brand new show, but still really well done. Good questions. Can tell that this podcast is going to keep improving and getting bigger and better. Can really see this becoming a huge podcast.
- Must listen!!September 20, 2017 by Kate Friedlein from United States
Awesome podcast for anyone trying to grow their business! Lots of great advice!
- Awesome show, even better hostSeptember 20, 2017 by brandonpoplstein from United States
I was pumped when Zach reached out to me to be on the show. This podcast has a lot of helpful information for anyone in sales or just looking for a new approach to get new clients. Zach is entertaining and very good at making sure the topics are benefitial for his audience. Definitely looking forward to future episodes!
- A great listen!September 19, 2017 by mtimmz from United States
2 episodes in and I can't believe how much value is given in this podcast. No matter what industry, this podcast is great and packed with beneficial information!
- Perfect execution!September 19, 2017 by Me15463 from United States
If you are in a service-based industry whether it's social media marketing or personal training or whatever, Zach will help you be able to get more clients for that business! Great guests and great insights. Highly recommend ??
- The Show I've Been Waiting ForSeptember 19, 2017 by 20vball13 from United States
I am a hairstylist from home and am greatly looking forward to seeing how other people in service based industries get their clients! Episode 02 with Brandon already had me thinking about utilizing Instagram messages more. Also, Zach has a voice that's very easy to listen to!