Steve Sims created Bluefish, the internationally famous company that makes once in a lifetime events happen for the rich and famous. With his help and expertise, his clients’ fantasies and wildest dreams come true. Getting married by the Pope in the Vatican, being serenaded by Elton John, and connecting with powerful business moguls like Elon Musk are just a few of the many projects he has worked on.
In This Episode, we talk about:
- Doing more than your client ever asks of you
- Positioning yourself in a way for people to discover you
- Steve’s Book: Bluefishing – The Art of Making Things Happen
- Failing regularly and learning how not to do things
- Getting screwed over by contracts
- Trusting your gut over your head
- The NEED to be yourself in business
- & MUCH more!
1 piece of advice he wishes he was told when he started his journey: “Chill and don’t sweat it”
Favorite Author: Dr. Seuss
#1 Goal in the next 12 months: Keep people smiling and doing what he’s doing
Best Way to Follow his Journey: